|Watch Video (30:44)|
• Always strive to have a Favorable view of the other party by looking at it from their point of view.
• Ask them about their needs, wants & preferences.
• Write down what they say ( even if its jibberish )
• "salvation" by negotiation.
• Even in the Bible ppl were always negotiating.
• If you expect more you get more ! ( This is HUGE ) Discussion __ _
• Closing remarks~ The A or B choice. There's always C
• Put away the ego. "dumb/not understanding" "I don't know" Be humble, curious & ask for help. Be modest.
• NOT responding fast. Don't necessarily be in a hurry. Quick is risky when
negotiating. Meek maneuvers when there's pressure.
• Principle : Ultimate decision makers need to stay out of the nitty gritty.
• Sometimes offers & negotiations go ignored. Why??
• Mixed motives= We are the problem solvers ~ Reframe the situation so the other party can join on mutual goals.